Saturday, January 10, 2009

Gravesight insights....

Last Monday I stood beside the casket of my Aunt and spoke the last words over her body before she was placed in the grave. Standing there beside that cold casket, I reflected on her life, my life, and the plight of all people. Judy was certainly not a perfect person (just like me and you) but she was a forgiven person. There are no perfect people walking around on this earth, just forgiven and unforgiven ones. She was forgiven by Jesus Christ, the only person to ever prove his ability to forgive by healing people and ultimately by rising from the dead. God offers forgiveness as a free gift to all, but not all are willing to receive that gift. What about you?
One day someone will stand beside your casket and say things about you. What will they say? Forgiven. Unforgiven. "THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH, BUT THE FREE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD."

Want to know how to receive this gift? Email me and lets talk.
gary

No comments:

Post a Comment